Thursday, January 27, 2011

2. describe your relationship status

Samuel Scott Harris.
That is my relationship status.
Not single, not taken, the embodiment of him as my life. The love I have runs so deeply, I can hardly find the motivation to move my fingers upon these keys & explain to you just how much I truly adore this beautiful, beautiful male. Since March of 2010, the friendship we started has blossomed & grown into a precious, remarkable relationship. For months, I was all he could see, all he wanted, all he desired. Yet, I overlooked, with blind naive eyes directly placed on a worthless piece of shit. A couple of wasted months, a betraying guy and harsh words were all it took for me to realize just what I had when Samuel's eyes were on me. Sure, I confessed my love for him on the rebound, of course he was hesitant. Understandable. My birthday; August 27, was when he told me he decided he truly wanted to be mine. September 3, under the influence of marijuana, we simply started dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment