I am content at the moment. No complaints to the surface just yet. Other than my possible lack of money if my computer breaks. Hopefully, that won't happen. I was just doing my daily trip, in which I retrieve a coke for myself from the teacher's lounge. Out the classroom, right, down two flights of stairs, right, right, straight, right, left, unlock, get, then do that all backwards. I realized how much of a home this school feels like to me. The building, not the people in it. I am so comfortable walking through the halls, or sitting in a desk. High school feels like a place in which I'm needed, I'm supposed to be here. My desk is for me only during that period, and when I walk the halls when no one is in them, I feel a sort of comfort. And for the first time, I realized that I'm going to miss this place. High school is the only responsibility I've had for a long time, and it's so easy I don't comprehend how anyone could fail at it. Soon, I'll be driving, working, & preparing myself for college. All are things that I, myself, choose to do. The state doesn't force me, it is my choice. I don't have faith in myself as I am so lazy it hurts.
I am tired, and I would like a nap.
I'm very anxious about getting to the next part of Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews. I like it so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment